The fact that you are here tells me that you are at least somewhat aware of how important it is to cleanse your liver and you need to know exactly how to cleanse your liver. You can effectively do it with a liver cleansing diet.
One of the most important things to remember is that if you want to be successful at losing weight, you will have to pay attention and detox your liver…the duty of the liver is to actually break down the toxic substances in our bodies like cholesterol or fat. If it isn’t working like it should you will unfortunately be likely to gain weight and to keep it on.
The fact is, that if the liver isn’t functioning properly it can cause a build up of fat within your body. Our diets are full of things that really can clog up our liver. And if you clog up your liver with all that junk, it will be very hard to lose any weight. So, what you have to do is to get your liver healthy either before starting a weight loss program or while you are cleansing for weight loss. You can easily accomplish all of this with a liver cleansing diet.
Modern society has created a sad state for our over-processed livers. Anytime we overeat or eat processed or fried foods, and, anytime we are exposed to environmental pollutants or stress, the liver becomes overworked and overloaded. When the liver is taxed, it cant process toxins and fat in an efficient way. There are many foods that can help cleanse the liver naturally by stimulating the natural ability to clean toxic waste from the body.www.globalhealingcenter.com
So, how do you cleanse your liver ? You change your diet….By following a cleansing diet or detox for weight loss you will be cleansing your body, losing weight and detoxing your liver. This will on enhance your weight loss and your overall health.
Below is a great article on How To Cleanse Your Liver With A Cleansing Diet
Yuri Elkaim, BPHE, CK, RHN & Amy Coates, RHN, BSc.
Alcohol consumption is not the only thing that effects how well your liver functions. The liver is part of the digestive system which is greatly affected by what we eat as well as what we drink. Eating foods that are loaded with sugars and fats allow our bodies the opportunity to absorb harmful toxins into our tissues. Signs that your body is in need of detoxification are chronic fatigue and irritability as well as inability to sleep and weight gain. It is simple,how to cleanse your liver, is to detoxify your body by following a simple liver cleansing diet.
When embarking on a liver cleansing diet you need to remember a few key points. First, drink lots of water and have set meal times. Water helps your body remove the excess waste that is built up. Having specific meal times conditions your body to be hungry at certain times, this avoids over eating at other times. Here is a list of positive foods to eat as part of a liver cleansing diet:
- Berries – cranberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries. Berries are packed with antioxidants that help fight off free radicals.
- Apples, bananas, cantaloupe – fruits in general have a high water content which helps the body flush away waste.
- Raw, unsalted nuts and seeds – sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, cashews, almonds. Nuts are an excellent source of energy. Peanuts are not recommended because they contain a higher fat content. Nut spreads are not recommended either.
- Veggies – dark leafy greens such as romaine and spinach contain beneficial nutrients for your body.
- Non- glutenous grains – gluten is a protein in wheat, rye and barley that causes our bodies to feel bogged down. Safe alternatives are brown rice, rice pasta, quinoa, buckwheat and amaranth.
- Garlic – garlic is one of the best things you can put in your body. It has beneficial properties that helps it heal and restore your body. Holistic doctors rave that fresh crushed garlic is equivalent to a “wonder drug.”
Why cleanse your liver with a cleansing diet conclusion
By changing your diet to include mostly these foods you will be able to detoxify your liver in 30 days. You will notice an increase in bowel movements. This is a sign that the detoxification process is working.
Within the first two weeks you will discover increased mental clarity, increased skin conditions and significantly less fatigue and irritability. A liver cleansing diet helps remove toxins, fat and waste that have built up in the body over time. It improves digestion and allows for nutrients to better be absorbed to support and protect the liver. A cleansing diet is also a great way to start a weight loss program.